Monday 23 February 2015

VYOM (Day 1)

  •                       VYOM (annual fest -day 1)

Had a blast today , our annual fest is going on amazingly great, and I participated in the extempore..and my topic was -'Childhood is the base of life'. I think I spoke well , 'coz I spoke my heart. I recalled all my childhood memories, while I was given 2 minutes time to think about the topic. I remembered suddenly, the first day of my school. I spoke about it. Actually, that day, I went back to my home, in the recess...I was so intelligent, though my home was then , very close to my school, I knew the way to go home. My parents tell me how worried my teachers were, and then they ringed to my home, and got to know I was back there safe. Funny, when I listen about all these stuff, it makes me smile a lot. Coming back to the fest, after extempore, comes treasure hunt. Members, with whom to take part...nothing was fixed. Suddenly got all of them, finally...3 girls , 2 boys...and we won 2 rounds...tomorrow is the finals. And my third participation was in the quiz, lost there...it was all the senior's room. Not my cup of tea to google all the answers like them. Still I am wondering, what's the answer to the question " name of SRK's upcoming film in which the tag line is 'ready steady po'....I wrote the answer, 'Chennai express 2'...since it was mentioned upcoming film, :p , and I am right now far away from TV...and the silver screen world. Enjoyed a lot today, enjoyed my friend's dance performance like hell. Only one thing to repent, I was in such a rush that couldn't participate in the singing competition....Seriously wanted to perform my self -written songs. Though I don't sing that well , but still wanted to give it a try, 'coz I heard many  sang horribly, I was atleast far better... Never mind, I'll try  the next time...           

                                                                                            TC.....NEVER STOP DREAMING


 
 

     

 

4 comments:

  1. '' I wrote the answer, 'Chennai express 2''
    AHAHAHHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. All d best dear... go ahead... keep on moving...

    ReplyDelete