Wednesday 25 February 2015

VYOM-2K15 (Annual fest-Day 2)




There's a rythem in the air...rythem all around me...waves of beautiful melodies surrounding the arena. It was the main, DJ night on 24th of Feb, yesterday. Mesmerizing voice of Aman G Trikha..a very famous singer, filled the air. I was nearly in the front row...danced to his rythem and enjoyed the evening completely. The winners of other programs also performed on the stage, in front of the entire college. It was total fun, which can't be described in a few words. The picture may brief you a bit about the scenario. The evening meant much more to me, 'coz our team, as I had previously mentioned, had won several rounds of the TREASURE HUNT competition, and that day...finally we became the winners, with maximum efforts of all team mates. We were awarded the 1st prize that evening. The most special moment for me was to receive the prize, but sadly, only two of us could reach the stage on time. Some were in the 'mess' to have dinner, and some couldn't reach the stage on time. Had I been just 5 minutes late from the mess, I would have also not reached there. Thank God I wasn't. I love music, and the musical environment made me feel so much energetic, that we even made our Mam dance with us. I had also participated in the debate in the morning, but I know my approach was very much casual...as I had just finished the treasure hunt's hunting and all, and then...entered the auditorium, got my name registered and spoke all what came to my mind. Overall , the experience was worth it. Got a lot to learn in these 2 days full of fun, excitement, participations, and for me, a lot of rush...as I wanted to participate the maximum and still enjoy the maximum from other programs.

Hey hey ...it's very crummy, weird, and what not...when I think of tomorrow...
My next sem is starting guyz. I need blessings and a lot of common sense God that I don't waste too much of my time on the Chat-Gupchup center.
Hope every thing works...my plans don't just remain an unused map and I get lenient and gentle ,still fabulous teachers this time...
I wish, I wish, I wish.......
GN ,TC ,SD
Never stop dreaming, even in your dreams.......

No comments:

Post a Comment