Saturday 21 February 2015

My first post....(A brief intro)

Hey friends, this is my first blog, and so, I'm introducing myself to the world. I am an Engineering student , and I think I'm destined to be someone much more than that . Just want to explore myself, and so, I'll be sharing all my views and thoughts with you all. My hobbies are composing songs/lyrics; poetry; drawing ,painting and sketching ; and I love the nature, pets and kids. My biggest strength is my family(parents and a lovely and creative bro), my mentors are my teachers who hold a very very  important place in my life, and my enthusiastic friends.....they never give up on me even if I get astray , or I'm totally down with my life. I love literature and I'm a huge fan of Chetan Sir. I aspire to write a novel in future,(filhal, starting with a small blog)....and want my novels to be one of the best sellers in future. I know I'm dreaming a lot, but I've heard somewhere "THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS", so go dreaming....and get connected to my new dream ride( a roller coaster one) with my blog. :)
Stay blessed, stay healthy, and never stop dreaming... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment