Saturday 21 February 2015

Cursed for being an 'Orphan'!! :'(

                   Cursed for being an orphan    (2011)




Many years are gone, its a huge span of time
none has come to call me son, am I cursed by someone?
for being an orphan throughout my life


Many came and many went, but did none find me right?
To make me their baby, to hold me in their forearms tight....


I wept,I cried;
in the lonliness ,under the dark infinite sky
I knew there's none to come for me,
still I made myself upright.


I'm an orphan, is this my mistake,
for which God's punishing me-so unright...
or am I old enough,
that nobody's caring for me ....just slight :(


Ya its true,there's none to come for me,
I know many will come and will just go,
but I'll be standing -where I've been for sure....


But still there's a ray of hope in me,
I know there's none but still I'll try- to live without the love of my parents,
there way I'll see.....


And I'll tell my grief, to the infinite sky,
and now I won't weep, won't cry,
'coz now I know that-
Many years have gone, it's a huge span of time,
none has come to call me 'son',
I am really cursed by someone ,
-cursed for being an orphan for the whole life......

No comments:

Post a Comment