Thursday 23 March 2017

Love will be found!





Glorious paths that we walk through, are paving ways for another such
Miseries that we went through are nothing but the thorny buds
Buds do open up to bloom; we too bloom by the morning hours
Should we fear the stormy weather? That seldom stays, we always pass



Transcending the clouds I see, hope in days of misery
Is that your mere presence though, that makes the winds of peace blow?
Or is it that you’re enough, enough to heal when times are rough?



Bruised was this heart I know, how did you make that season go?
Are you from a wonderland?
No, I’m mistaken, I now understand.
You’re my poem, I’m your melody
When both are together, soul is set free



Longing for a season together,
That season I fancy, will last forever
And if that scares and bones do tremble
I bow to eternity, to be that humble



Bestow us, what we adore
We got the season to spread it more
How roses and petals will be all around
When our rhyme is sung, love will be found



31 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I especially like "You're my poem, I'm your melody."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infinite!
    It's a blessing , everything is so beautiful , life too !
    "The woods are lovely ,dark ,and deep,but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Bestow us, what we adore
      We got the season to spread it more"
      Thank you so much ! :-) Means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Great going bhavna ! Personal favorite lines "You’re my poem, I’m your melody
    When both are together, soul is set free"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With passing year of my life I able to understand that love can't be found. It is not about to spending some time with another. It can't be put into the word of desire or about getting something.

    Love can only be feel. it's always inside you actually your own identity you can't decide how much time u got to spend u can only live that moment. bcz if time decided the love than love is not god but as much as I know lord Krishna says one day everyone has to receive love and this love is lord Krishna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem and lovely photo, of two who are each other's mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosemary! :-)

      Photo credits: Internet

      Delete
  7. What a lovely poem! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this piece pf yours, keep it up! Stay deep as you are! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ayushi! So glad to know that you like it :-)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow
    That was really good
    I loved it and I personally think that this is your best

    Great selection of words

    I think you got yourself a new fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shreyesh! Really means a lot :-)

      Delete
  12. "You're my poem, I'm your melody" ... what a lovely thought. Beautiful read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The same words the beverly and sherry quoted.. absolutely wonderful

    ReplyDelete